Monday, July 2, 2012

Looking Forward to the Holiday

Not a hugely busy week. Fred got his throat dilated on Wednesday...again (had to do that about 9 years ago) so he can now eat without my constant fear that he is going to literally choke to death on anything of substance (it was getting pretty bad). It was an in and out procedure but it cost a pretty penny--life is definitely worth it, =) but I wish everything medical didn't try to break the bank!

We are looking forward to our family 4th of July party. Jorgensen's and Ben and Renee's family are coming over and of course the kids are already planning cousin sleepovers. Holidays and traditions and memories...great stuff!

I am so on fire about this genealogical indexing! I just checked the church's indexing Facebook page and 18 hours in we are past 6 million records already. I doubled my efforts today and will triple them by this evening, but it is a rewarding work. I got Fred and Eden to work on it for a couple of hours last night as well. I think Mikayla may be a lost cause right now, as far as indexing goes, but that's alright, she was the original family indexer so I'm still just trying to catch up to her original example.

Quote of the Week:
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar." --Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.