Tuesday, July 3, 2012

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Well my dear Bloomers, 
   This week has been a most delicious one,  and Abe you are a nerd.  We had a sector slam last week and from that recieved 20 different references.  It was awesome, so this week we have been walking all over the place trying to find out where they live.  Those that we have found are awesome and I am excited to continue passing by.  Many times we have found people that already have so much of the truth, they just don´t know what to call it.  So yesterday I had a really bummer thing happen, I was getting ready for bed, got my journal to write in it an everything, layed down on my bed.  And heard a crunching sound, I knew it wasn´t chips, and then fear and dread bit my toes and then punched me in the face.  I looked down and it was my camera.  I will be looking for a cheep one hear so I can send you pictures.  I am so sorry.  So that was my low of the week, my high is that, well I would have to say I have highs everyday, I am halfway through the book of mormon in spanish and I am learning so many things, it is becoming an addiction.  I live   Me and my companion get along wonderful, he has helped me grow imensly and he is always thinking about other people.  I feel that we will be staying here untill the end of our mission together, which is cool because we started the mission together in the same sector.  We go running in the mountains everymorning so have no worries I will not be rolling off the airplane.  President Laycock left this friday and we had a big Noche de Hogar with them.  It was hard to say good bye, we talked with the new mission president yesterday and it was very different but I could feel that he had the keys, so I have no worries. 
   I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July, Abe go big or go home, oh wait you will already at your house, so you might as well just go big.  Maybe you could make a dry ice thing, I don´t want to say bomb or else you might have some troubles getting it past mom.  
 You already know that I love you more than every grain of sand on every star and planet ever created. 
Love
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.