Wednesday, March 14, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Well hello there mi hermosa familia,
  I still can´t believe you little twiners are 8 years old the pictures keep wiggin me out, but I am happy to see that you are still those cute little girls that I know.  Eden you look like you are just loving it up there on stage.
 This week has been such a blast, we have gotten a lot of work done but we have had so much fun doing it.  This new ward that I am in has so much energy flowing through it is mixed with elderly and new converts and jovenes, but even the elderly have life exploding out of them.
 Elder Palmer is super awesome as well, we get along really well. Normaly when I have a new companion there is a week were it is a little awkward trying to read them and understand how they roll, but with Palmer and I, we are from the same place so we have the same sort of back grounds, the same dumb humor and even the same exact house. It really is tight,  there is an hermana in this ward that I have gotten to know somewhat because we have been going over to her house in the mornings to paint it.  She is super funny, she is about 55 years old and loves to box, she goes to the gym every morning to practice and the other morning she goes to the temple.  There is a lot of work that needs to be done in this ward but the members are super strong and helpful and I am excited to work hard.  We will show them how Middleton boys get things done.
I love you guys a heap load
Elder Bloomquist


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.