Wednesday, March 28, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Subject: todo esta bien

Dearest family,
  First I will let you know that everything is perfectly fine, we did have an earthquake but the earth just quaked and that was all nothing else.  I was in a families house and the light started swinging and then every thing just felt like jello, it is one of the strangest things I have ever felt.  We looked out side and there was a wall of brick and cement and it looked like pudding just swaying back and forth, I liked it a lot, good birthday present. ha ha Second thank you for all of your birthday wishes,  its crazy how great a few written words can be worth.  I had a wonderful birthday some members invited us over for cake and a little girl that was 8 years old made me a birthday hat and drew me a picture.  Today the zone came over we made pancakes for breakfast and then they made me a cake and sang to me and then we went and played some intence american football.  I am glad that you had a party there as well by Abes faces I can tell it was good and fun, that is what I like.  It was also fun to see the twins in there baptism dresses, they look like beautiful princesses. 
  So you had family home evening with Luke hu how is he has he changed at all, Luke if you are reading this, miss ya man hope you are doing well.
  Down here in santiago in Ñuñoa 3 Elder Palmer and I are just going to town, we have so much fun each and everyday.  The other night while we were making our way to the house we saw a couple making out in the middle of the park, for some reason that seems to be the thing to do here, so we stoped and gave them a Law of Chastity Pamphlet, and very nicely told them maybe they could read it together, before continuing and we left them with that.
  We are working with quite a few people right now 3 of which came to church on Sunday.  I think that they will get baptised within the month of April.
I love you all so much
Elder...

Birthday fotos

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.