Monday, March 12, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikayla
Date: Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Subject: slacks

So I heard that the twins birthday party was great! Soooo awesome! I still didn't hear about Oklahoma though, how did that all turn out? I hope beautifully!  Its almost time to start the next semester which is kinda sad because everyone will be leaving. Nancy is graduating, and Kenzie is going to go to BYU w/ her missionary instead of BYUI... and Tessia will be leaving halfway through the semester (leaving me roomateless, which is depressing.) And Katelyn doesn't know yet, but she will be off track. We have all had sooooo much fun together! This semester has been awesome and their haven't really been any problems, everyone that lives here is really fun to be with! I'm just glad I have people I know with me for this first semester! Making new friends will be good to, I just hope we don't get too many crazies ( I know, like thats fair to say when I am one).

Anyway...Today was a little bit crazy! So first of all I have been sleeping in Kelsey and Kenzies room because I don't like sleeping alone, so we stayed up really late (like 3) taking pictures and then Kenzie kept crinkling a wrapper with her toes right when it was super quiet and so I smacked her and she beat me with her stuffed cow (actually she just thought she did, I rolled away). And then she was making weird moaning noises and I smacked her again and the cycle continued and Kelsey didn't sleep talk, but she usually does. The night before me and Kelsey were just taking pictures of each other in the dark and Mackenzie while she was sleeping... needless to say we didn't get much sleep. But it was fun, and better than sleeping by my self.

So then we all went to church (on even less sleep because it was daylight savings and we have early church). And when we got there I about had a heart attack several times because  at random periods in the meeting the microphone would cut out and this super loud white noise sound would blast (like the sound of the tv, but really loud). 

Then during our ward devotional there was a girl in the next room singing her little heart out and playing the piano (LOUD!) think pride and prejudice style Mary playing the piano. The door was shut but I don't think that was doing anything. It was pretty awkwardly funny.

Friday me and Kelsey and Kenzie got pizza and made this super chocolate cake and ate it...all. I know were pathetic, but it was good, and we were enjoying the sun and trying not to be sad about our ride not going through, but we are better now, because we realized that we will be home soon! 

So we found out that I-COVER is a lot bigger than we thought it would be! Remember that auditorium that the talent show was in? That is where it will be, and they said that there are going to be thousands of people there... scarry!!! There are like 12 groups and they give out different prizes to the groups like band photo shoots and recording contracts... haha well... seeing as our band only knows 1 song I don't know how that would work out for us but a band photo shoot would be fun, not that we are a legit band but I think it would be fun anyway!

I love you all soooooooo soososososo much! I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.