Tuesday, March 20, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikayla
Date: Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Hello All,
I'm starting this letter early to better think of all of the spetabulous things that i have to say this week... 
...
...
well, sorry I guess it didn't work. I do have to say that I-cover was soooo awesome! Super scary but WOW! So exiting! 1,000 people pre-ordered tickets but there was also a long line there so i don't really know how many people really showed up, but there were a lot of people there! Before the show we were all sitting in the bands' section and periodically Tessia and Mackenzie would freak out and yell, it was alright though because there was a nice guy next to us calming us down and telling us not to worry about it, he was super good, his band got 2nd place and he was going crazy on the piano. Everyone was pretty funny though and it was just a fun environment! Thanks for coming down mom, I had so much fun! I hope you all didn't pass out on the ride home!

I am sooo exited to come down for the twins baptism! I have a ride down there now so it's a for sure deal! It is so exiting to see that you guys are growing up and going through these amazing life experiences! 

I still haven't found my ipod, i think i might have to cut my losses =(. I wish I could send you pictures!
It snowed here, most people were grumbling about, because they don't like snow haha, oh well, it makes it pretty outside! And it will probably be warm again tomorrow judging by the weathers bipolarity up here!

It's too bad that our spring breaks don't fall on the same week, but I will be out on the 6th of April and be back for 10 days which will be fun! exited for everything! Yo lo esperanzo estas feliz! 
Love, Love, Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.