Friday, March 9, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikayla
Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Hello!
Yesterday was CRAZY! Just because I was doing something all day from 9- 10 at night! I did feel pretty cool though, we had to do a prep video for icover yesterday and we had to play our song while they had these professional cameras on us and all these crazy colored stage lights, I felt like we were famous or something... haha no but we do have to go in this week to practice with the stage presence coach which will be really cool. All the bands get to do this and I think it will make me less nervous... because I just found out the number of people that actually go to this on their icover thing it said thousands of people! AHAHHAHAH! Its okay though we are going to keep practicing... and practicing and practicing! 

I am soooo super exited to come down for the twins baptism! It does seem weird that they are in that stage of life! All of everyone is growing up! You know what this means don't you? Not less crazy children, but MORE!!!! HAHAHA pretty soon you will be bombarded with a stream of endless crazy grandchildren that will progressively get more insane as the years roll on! I know I've said that I want to live out of Idaho but I think that I just want to travel around to other places but live here. It's nice here, I love Idaho, some of my friends were talking about how they don't have mountains where they live and I think that would make me go crazy! I also just love all the nature and the people and everything. So I hope to live here it's a good environment!

I'm super exited to vote today! A lot of people are going now, even this guy from Arizona who is going to see if he can vote here now because he has lived in Idaho for school without going home for so long. I am really exited. Also they give you fun chips to vote with so that will also be fun. Good news mom, I believe that I am becoming evolutionary more effective and productive. Its natural selection, If I don't I will die! So I do. Also I might possibly be getting better at my spelling, and actually, funny as it sounds Its because of spell check, I always look to see how I've spelled a word wrong so I can remember it for later. Gotta love it.

Well love all ya'll! Sorry I didn't get this to you Sunday!

Love, Mikayla

[All grown up and still drawing us little pictures!=]



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.