Tuesday, March 20, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM

My most dearest loved ones,
                   Why is life so wonderful.  Me and Coty or Elder Palmer were just talking about how we as missionaries really have the best lives in the world.  We don´t have any worries in the world, assosiated to needs we always have food, a good house, wonderful friends, we help people to change their lives for the beter.  To have the life of a missionary is a blessing and an oportunity that most people only could dream of,  yeah sure there are hard times but if there wern´t life would be boring. If life was just always perfect and there were no struggles there would be nothing to work toward and no chance of progression.  
  Thank you every week for your letters they just remind me of the paradise I have waiting for me back at home as well as well.  Today we celebrated three birthdays that were super close together.  We had a small bbq and then played some american football on a turf field, and to end it off we are going to a FHE tonight that is going to be super wonderful.  Abe that is a sa weet rock you found, was it just down by the cannal sitting there in plain sight.  Mikayla that is so tight that you got to  play in something like that and get third, right on sista you will have to send me some photos from the photo shoot.  Lil and Foff your letters should be there pretty soon I am so glad that you had a good birthday.  Mom what an awesome experience to go see Mikayla do you miss those collage days?    Dad I don´t know if there are any traditions here for 21, but I am pretty much chilean now so I will definantly start something.
Hey I love you guys so much 
Elder ...
P.S. When you see Luke give him a huge hug for me, I heard that he just got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.