Sunday, January 1, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Dear Bloomy toons,
          What a wonderful thing it was to talk to all of yall,  you could see that I just couldn´t stop smiling.  I love you all so much.  My Christmas was incredible for that very reason.  I hope you continue having a good holiday season.  Tell everyone up at the ranch I say hi and that I love them and give Caden a big huge hug for me. My bishop also wanted to wish you all a merry christmas and to tell you hi. Love ya bunches and bunches.
Elder ...

PICTU
Me and Bishop
Me and Tomas
Me tomas and Ricky they are brothers and the family we had christmas dinner with
Me and Sayudi, she is the one I was telling you about
SNOWWWW (reconstituted from "snow seeds" sent in Christmas package)








No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.