Sunday, January 15, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikayla
Date: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Dear Peepz

This week was full of excitement. Luckily Tulula hasn't died yet, but she is looking a little pale, there isn't much sun here! My first big exam is on Friday, but I have everything all mapped out because of my time management class so it is really helping me out! It really feels weird living by myself and realizing that even though I thought I would feel a freedom of independence here, this earth won't let you do it, because people are so bound to their physical needs that they can't truly be free. Maybe that's why we fast (or one reason) because it frees you and that is a big reason for the plan of happiness!

Anyway I feel like I'm going to start budgeting better dang it I'm in a vicious cycle and can't get out! Eden MAKE A BUDGET NOW!!! You won't magically want to start doing it when you actually need one!
...
Our apartment is in the midst of a prank war with 10 and so far we've managed to steel their Arizona flag, their painting or Kramer and their xbox remotes... their best prank was to unfriend us all on facebook and then promptly re request to be friends... Lame I know! We took a bunch of pictures with their flag so we can post them on facebook so they think we still have it when really it's sitting in a bag in their freezer haha... 

So how have you all been doing? I'm awaiting to hear from sophie and lily(sorry I forgot your emails). Now you all basically have your own rooms I just realized(except Sophie and Lily, but I doubt you guys would want that anyway... it's prolly overrated).

Love you all,
Mikayla

Playing Mario Kart

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.