Friday, January 6, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Dearest Funny Animated Mazing Inteligante Lumpy Yahoos,
     Wow it is 2012 and I come home at the end of this year, isn´t it weird how time runs super fast.  It is so crazy how you guys don´t have any snow there, we don´t have any snow here either.... um.
So I have made some new years resolutions and here they are, to finish the Book of mormon in spanish, all the missionary library and the new testament,  You will have to ask me how I am doing the next time we chat on mothers day.
 Love you all,
Elder ...

Fotos are one of the regular amazing sunset here in chile, luckily I just had my camera on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.