Monday, January 23, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:15 PM, 
Mikayla wrote:

Well, I got a calling today. I'm the assistant refreshment coordinator. It should be pretty fun! I had some tests this week. My Spanish one was really weird... it looked like a middle school test and there were no lines to put my answers on so I kinda just scrawled all over... I don't know what I'm gonna get on it.... I'm kinda nervous! My psych test I felt prepared going in but the questions are really confusing, I only got a 84% but its graded on  a curve so hopefully I get an A on it!

On Sundays we have been going to this old folks home to sing hymns. It is a really great experience, but like always there are some interesting characters there. Last time we went there was this old man with bright blue eyes a little white scruff and a cowboy hat wheeling him self around in a wheel chair. He kept waving at me and Tessia and Kenzie and saying "come here, come over here" we sort of smiled but did not go over. Then he pointed to Kenzie and patted to his lap and said "common! I'm gonna show you how the world turns!" Needless to say we tried our best to scurry to the other side of the room and avoid him as best as possible.

Thanks for the package by the way! I love your pictures Soph and Lil! I think me and Tessia are going to go to It happened one night this Friday, she really likes that movie, and I'm exited to see it! 

Tell me about your guys's escapades! And Mom... are you waiting to read this until Monday nights? Cause If you are I think you should read it on Sunday so people will write back to me... just a thought.

Love you all!

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.