Monday, January 16, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM


Mi Dear Familia Bloomsqueeks,
     First I will answer Dallas´s question,  I have been trying this week to think of a specific experience that I have had in my mission with scripture mastery, I could not think of any mind boggleing experiences but I have come up with quite a few, in situations which investigators or less actives have been struggleing with different topics of the gosple and I was able to share with them 1 Nefi 3:7.  Saying that God loves us so so much and has given us commandments to help us.  He has a perfect knowledge of everything that exists and never has or never will give us any commandment that we can not acomplish.  Sometimes commandments are difficult, but not impossible and we will be blessed even grater for keeping them.

   Now to Yall,  this week has felt long but very rewarding,  we found 6 new investigators this week and 4 of them have lost family member in the last 2 weeks.  1 of them does not believe in the bible or Jesus and 1 of them is on a drug addiction recovery program as we speak.  They are all in very humble circumstances and have been very excepting to what we have been sharing with them.  

  Elder Weaver and I have had a goal to teach 20 lessons to people this week,  It doesn´t sound like very many but believe you me it has helped push us we were able to acomplish 19 so we will take another wack at it this week.  

    So good news I got the shoes in which I am wearing right now.  Thank you so much I feel like if I were on top of the Empire State Building and it started growing but I fell of and fell for 24.35 seconds and right when I was about to his the ground a giant flamingo swooped down and caught me and gave me a piece of Red Vine Licorice 3 times the size of a 1foot ruler.  You know what I mean.

   So Changes are comming up this week but we had interviews last week with president and have hints that Elder Weaver and might be together for at least one more change, which would be terribly AWESOME,  you really have to meet him when he gets back I know you would love him.  If we do have another change here it would mean that I had five changes in this area.  I had five changes in my first area 1 change in another and then five changes here. SA coulll dude.  I really hope it is so I love this area and all the peope here.  Especially our bishop he is so cool.  He actually told us the other day that  David Artuletta got his Mission call and could possibly comming to the rancagua mission which is like an hour drive from here.  That would be tight.
 
   With your worry about your kids living to far away,  I think I will side with Lily and Sophie and just live at home forever...

Sorry there are no fotos this time I forgot my Camera, but for the next time I will be ready.

Love ya all Caleta
  Elder Jordan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.